WHAT IS THE INN DOING TO DEAL WITH CORONA VIRUS CONCERNS?
We want to keep you up to date on our efforts here at The Carriage Inn B & B to deal with the COVID-19/Corona Virus epidemic.
The virus outbreak has impacted everyone, and we are no exception! We are staying at home as much as possible, getting out only when we have to, washing our hands 30-40 times a day, (AS ALWAYS) cleaning EVERYTHING with disinfectants, and practicing social distancing!
We are working hard around the Inn to insure that our guests stay safe and healthy!
We have made the following changes which will be in effect until the danger has passed:
(1) If you have symptoms, STAY HOME! :-) We would love to see you again SOON, but not while you have any symptoms of this virus!
(2) Our normal guest limit is 14 people in seven rooms, but we are limiting the number of room rentals to FIVE ROOMS per night. That way, no more than 10 guests will be in the Inn at a time.
(3) We are offering free delivery of breakfast to your room as an option.
(4) We are staggering breakfast times, permitting only 4 people in the dining room at a time, if you choose not to have us deliver breakfast to your room.
(5) Our daily afternoon snacks will be placed in your room instead of being served in the dining room.
(6) OF COURSE, we have suspended our cancellation policy for the foreseeable future! You can cancel at any time for ANY reason with absolutely no penalty! BOOK DIRECTLY with us at carriageinn.com, and cancellations are much easier to make! Just CALL!
If you plan a trip, you need to know that in-restaurant dining is shut down in West Virginia as elsewhere, but MOST of our wonderful local restaurants are offering take out and delivery options!
The Harpers Ferry and Antietam National Battlefield Parks (AS OF TODAY) are open since most of their activities are outdoor activities
We believe these practices will help us all do social distancing safely, and yet permit that getaway which is needed in times of stress like we are living with right now!!
Thanks for all the calls & messages of concern we have received!!
YOU BE SAFE AS WELL!