We are please to announce that The Carriage Inn B & B is open to serve you!
Your SAFETY AND HEALTH are our PRIMARY CONCERN as we again welcome guests! Here is how the COVID-19 virus has changed how we are currently doing business.
We pride ourselves on our cleanliness and want to make you aware of the extra precautionary steps we are taking in light of the current situation:
- We are now permitted to open ALL of our rooms to guests! The maximum number of guests per night will be MUCH SMALLER than at a big hotel! This allow us to keep on top of making things safe for each guest! We will be strongly promoting social distancing, washing hands & use of hand sanitizers, and wearing protective face coverings by guests. Of course, we will be wearing them!
- Hand sanitizer is available as soon as you enter the Inn.
- If you have been exposed to anyone tested and diagnosed with COVID-19 in the last 14 days, OR you are sick or experiencing symptoms (fever, cough, shortness of breath, chills, diarrhea) we ask you to please delay your stay with us. Anyone arriving with symptoms are forbidden to stay with us by WV State Department of Health rules.
- In addition to our high-level standards for cleanliness, we are consistently cleaning & sanitizing high-use surfaces such as door handles, door bells, our credit card processor, and counters in public spaces.
- Our wonderful afternoon snacks will be delivered to your room. Breakfast times will be selected at check in. There will be 45 minutes between seatings, and we will have only 4 people in the dining room at a time. "Breakfast for Two" in the Parlor will be available as well. Luxury suites will be served breakfast in their rooms or on their porch or patio, depending on the weather. Silverware will be wrapped in a cloth napkin to preserve their sanitized condition until used by our guests. Self-service coffee and teas will not be available. Coffee and tea at times other than breakfast can be provided upon request.
- We are providing hand-sanitizer in the entry area of the Inn. Bar soap and water (of course) is available in all bathrooms for 20-second hand washing.
- Antietam, C & O Bike Path, & Harpers Ferry National Parks are accessible BUT do not have restroom facilities open as of this date.
- Most of our great area restaurants are open for dining room service Reservations are required. Most continue to offer takeout/takeaway and delivery.
- If you book directly with us, either through our website, or over the phone, we will permit last minute cancellations without fee or penalty. Just call us!
As always, stay safe and be smart. We look forward to welcoming you SOON!